Business transcription has grown rapidly since SMARTdocs was launched in 2001. HR and workplace investigations are increasing, there’s a big demand for records of interviews from government and private sectors, and academic needs are also growing.
Our typists are experts in these transcription fields.They deliver consistently high quality, confidential and on-time files for:
- Transcription of government and business records
- Transcription of police records
- Workplace investigations and records
- Transcribing insurance matters including records of interviews, witness statements and statutory declarations
- One on one Q&A interviews for universities
- 2 – 4 speaker interview for universities
- Telephone meetings
- Formatting content into NVivo for importing into research analysis software.
We use highly experienced Australian typists, but our team includes specialists in other accents, including Asian, Indian and European.
SMARTdocs typists have a very broad range of transcription experience in all major fields including business, law, insurance, finance, economics, investment and merchant banking, IT, HR, engineering, construction, accountancy, administration and health.
Our audio transcription service offers complete confidentiality and security:
- Audio files uploaded to our website are secured with 256 bit SSL encryption
- All typists sign confidentiality agreements with SMARTdocs
- SMARTdocs also signs client confidentiality agreements where required
Our standard timeframes are:
- 1 – 2 days
- 5 – 7 days
- 7 – 14 days.
Where speed is essential, same day and weekend turnaround is available on request. Audio minute limits apply to urgent and 1-2 day turnaround.
Want to know more about our interview transcription services?
- Call us now on 1300 208 040 for immediate pricing and audio file upload instructions
- Check our rates and terms
- Complete our sales enquiry form
- Or check our FAQs for tips, hints and useful examples.
Yes, we guarantee our work!