SmartDocs has been delivering confidential, accurate and on-time Australian legal and interview transcription services since 2001. We engage with specialist typists who have many years of experience as legal transcribers, including former legal secretaries from major Australian and international law firms, former court reporters and personal assistants to barristers.
Our legal transcription services offer complete confidentiality and security:
- Audio files uploaded to our website are secured with 256 bit SSL encryption
- All typists sign confidentiality agreements with SmartDocs
- We can sign client confidentiality agreements where required
Here’s what some of our legal clients say:
“I cannot speak more highly of the work, accuracy and turnaround – I look forward to sending plenty of work your way”
Peter Hiscock and Partner Pty Ltd
“We have been using SmartDocs for a number of years now and have consistently been happy with the service that we receive. Transcripts come in often well ahead of time. They are accurate and we are alerted to any issues with the recordings. It is wonderful to have such a reliable, confidential and timely service in the work that we do. Thank you!”
Carla Fotev, Director, Emergency Support Network.
Turnaround times will depend on the length and/or quality of the audio file(s). Court hearings over several days duration may take longer than our standard time frames to transcribe. To meet strict deadlines, more than one typist may be required.
Our standard timeframes are:
- 1 – 2 days
- 5 – 7 days
- 7 – 14 days.
Audio minute limits apply to 1-2 day turnaround.
SmartDocs handles any legal transcription job with expertise, accuracy and speed, including:
- Transcribing legal submissions for court
- Transcribing court documents and advices
- Legal dictation and copy typing including correspondence and meetings
- Transcription of government and business records of interview
- Transcription of police records of interview
Workplace investigations and records of interview
- Transcribing of pre-recorded meetings or hearings
- Transcribing insurance matters including records of interview, witness statements, statutory declarations, liability claims, marine insurance and property damage claims
- Any transcription related to civil litigation, family law, criminal law, commercial law, QCs and SCs, all levels of courts, personal injury claims and conveyancing.
Want to know more about our legal transcription services?
- Call us now on 1300 208 040 for immediate pricing and audio file upload instructions
- Check our Rates and Terms
- Complete our Sales Enquiry Form
- Or check our FAQs.